MFA Online

"Knowledge is Power"

Dear Telekom Malaysia Thank you for providing us with the only Internet service available in Sabah so far. We are extremely grateful for your service and in fact i have subscribe to 2 of your internet service so far. I recently move in to a new house and apply for streamyx service on 9/7/12 It was done by New System Sdn Bhd (a contractor selected by TM) The application itself causing problems since my new house (address House no 2A, Lorong 4/4b, Taman Bukit Sepanggar, 88450 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah) since i was told that my house did not have a proper phone cable owned by Telekom and i have to negotiate myself with the developer Ramidah Sdn Bhd to use the cable provided for alarm system and if i did not use it I have to pay for RM800-RM1000 to make a new cable from the entrance of the housing area. After negotiating finally I make a decision to use the alarm system cable as I don't have much options. With previous experience, even a small apartment and wooden house around Kota Kinabalu area is provided with an electrical and phone cable for free right in front of their house why is my area treated differently? Then the modem and internet service installed in such a haste manner. Unfortunately After only 3 days using streamyx the Internet line suddenly reveals no connectivity. Strange but true, without touching any component and without changing the settings the connectivity to the internet suddenly lost. I've been getting the assistance from the TM hotline and after troubleshooting done they couldn't figure out what is the problem and suggest me to call back the responsible contractor to look into it since it is still under warranty. However the contractor also having difficult times to figure out what is wrong and he needed almost 4 days and 5 visits to my house to figure out the problem. Finally on 17/7/12 I am able to use the Internet provided after such long period of waiting.and after a lot of time used to settle unknown technical issues. I'm really disappointed with the delay which clearly affecting my work and my professional development. Until i have to stay outside for wireless service in nearby restaurant for long period of time. To make things worse today (25/8/12) I received quite unexpected call and quite rude call from one of your staff name ms Nurul telling me to pay the bills before this Monday otherwise they will stop our Internet service immediately. For your info I haven't even received official bills from TM to my house which clearly stated the address on application form. Politely, I am asking her to email me the internet bills however she give me 1001 reasons that she can't yet only SMS me the bills without proper information about the bills. How am I going to pay for the bills. Of course I have no problem in paying the bills but at least give me a proper bills or notice beforehand and judging from the service is given to me is provided with a great difficulties on my side judging I have to squeeze my busy working time and disturbing my work and professional development with interrupted Internet service However I'm still grateful for your service and I really hope for better service in the future Disappointed customer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Photobucket ABC Article Directory Expert Author banner